A Celebration of Heroes, Heart and Hope is an annual gala dinner held at the regal and historic Waldorf=Astoria in New York City to raise funds for and awareness of physically challenged athletes. This first-class event features inspiring presentations, celebrity guests and the opportunity to connect with challenged athletes. A Celebration of Heroes, Heart and Hope is an unforgettable evening for a great cause.
What it is not, is your typical gala event — it's been said to be one of the most inspirational and motivational events that participants have ever attended in New York City. The challenged athlete stories are moving and their beautiful presentation helps us understand the important life lessons that can only be learned by overcoming obstacles.
- Live auction featuring unique travel adventures and once in a lifetime experiences at sporting events such as the World Series and Tour de France.
- Chance to bid on and win a coveted spot in the Ford Ironman World Championship held annually in Kona, HI.
- An exquisite culinary journey in one of the most legendary settings: New York City’s Waldorf=Astoria Grand Ballroom.
- Inspirational video presentations created by Emmy award winning producers.
- Opportunity to rub shoulders with local celebrities, professional athletes and sports legends from the world of triathlon, basketball, baseball and more.
- Chance to change lives by raising your paddle in the live auction to fund adaptive sports equipment which directly benefits challenged athletes.